Friday, September 21, 2012

Puppy Chow, Puppy Punch Art



Yesterday I had an interesting day. I walked down to the bus stop to pick up my niece and I was startled by a very long garter snake that crawled across the side walk in front of me. I don't know who was more scared me or the snake. Now I don't have any problems with snakes it just surprised me. I was so close to it that I almost stepped on his tail. Well he goes into the grass and heads right for the road. I tried to get him to turn around but he was not seeing my line of reasoning. Just happened that a man came by walking his dog. I told him about the snake and he said well if you hold my dog I'll try get the snake out of the road. So I take Bailey's leash and try to hang on to her. She had other ideas. She wanted to hang on to me. She was all over me trying her very best to use me as a chew toy. So I really hope that snake is thankful that I didn't want him to get run over by a car or the school bus as I suffered some scratches on my arm and one little nick where Bailey's tooth went through my sweater.

On Friday's I bring my nieces treats as long as they behave for me during the week. They asked for puppy chow this week. I thought it would be cute to dress up the bags of chow with some puppy punch art. I never made puppy chow before and I really don't think I'll be making it again. Sort of messy, and very tasty. The rest of it is also going to the nieces but I'll give it to their mom as I'm sure she doesn't want them to eat it all at one sitting. 


Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: