Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Swap Done and in the Mail



This was design number two for the swap I joined. The swaps are finished and in the mail. Nice break from working on Christmas gifts. I have to get back to that. Since my shoulder is better I'm going to start working on some crochet projects that need to be finished, and with the weather getting cooler I get in the mood to crochet. Been dropping down to the low 50's for the past few nights and going up to the low 70's during the day. Fall arrived early! 

I was telling John yesterday I can't believe that its getting dark at 8 pm now. When did that happen? I know it was daylight till 9 just last week. Boy those seasons really have a way of catching up to you. I had to dig out my house slippers yesterday because the floor was a bit cool. Oh and I also went though some Fall and Winter clothes. I had to weed out some that I knew I'd no longer be wearing. It was a real thrill for me to put on a pair of smaller size jeans and they fit! That made my day. 


Inspiration 

Reality check: you can never, ever, use weight loss to solve problems that are not related to your weight. At your goal weight or not, you still have to live with yourself and deal with your problems. You will still have the same husband, the same job, the same kids, and the same life. Losing weight is not a cure for life. ~Phillip C. McGraw, The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom, 2003
Boy do I need to remember this one!  
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: