Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting Some Sun

No not me....the squirrel is the one sun bathing. This big brown squirrel always like to lay on the rail and take in a sun bath in the afternoons. Guess he just gets tired and want take a nap. I think the marble is cool with the shade of the hickory tree. He must get hot in the 85+ temps.
I have little eggplants growing! How cool is that. I got one off of another plant and was so disappointed that I didn't get more. The 2nd and 3rd plant are fully loaded with flowers. I'm hoping they can grow by the end of September. My shoulder is still hurting. I didn't workout as hard as I had been doing, but still got 30 minutes on the treadmill in, with lunges every 5 minutes. WHEW!






I had to post the picture of this fat cat.WOW what a large cat!







Had to post this one too. Hey if you can't joke about being on a diet what can you joke about? 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: