Thursday, September 27, 2012

Silly Witch



So what is a broomstick without a witch? Since I made broomsticks I had to come up with a witch favor also. This one is just a jumble of things. 

Legs are Cow Tales. I wanted to use two for each leg and put them in the thin cello bags, but they wouldn't fit so had to chuck that idea. I used glue dots to adhere the two Cow Tales at the top. Wicked Cool stamp set provided the shoes, hat, and greeting. Jack of all Trades used for the witch's body. Since I wanted the shoes to stand out and not get lost at the end of the legs I used the 1 1/4 scallop circle punch in black and layered them on that. Hat band was made using a scrap of designer paper. 

Its silly as I said, but I think the nieces will love it. 


Rained and rained and rained some more yesterday. Never saw so much rain. We got some good thunder and lightening too. 

Nanny duties this afternoon then I'm off till Monday. Looking forward to the weekend as Sunday is my birthday. Going to have some fun with the family. 

I'd like to thank all my friends for the great birthday boxes I've been receiving. I'm sure the mail lady is glad that my b-day will be over soon as I'm sure she is getting tired of bringing boxes to my door. I'll be posting some of the great stuff this coming week. My friends sure did spoil me! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: