Friday, September 7, 2012

Spooky


Used several different things to create this "spooky" card. Stamp sets: Jack of all Trades, Wicked Cool, and Serene Silhouettes. The fence is made with shipping tags that were embossed with web embossing folder then sponged with Early Espresso ink. The base card is cream. Circle from a post it note masked the moon. Sponged ink colors So Saffron, and Night of Navy. I came in after removing the mask and sponged a little ink over the moon and stamped the bats. 

I did 45 on the treadmill and sweated all the way. Been really hot. Even though I'm working out in the morning its still hot in the garage as it hasn't been cooling off during the night. My shoulder is still killing me. Started hurting on Monday and is not getting any better. 

I got commissioned to make 30 baby shower favors. Need to complete them before the 23rd of this month. They are turning out really cute, and I'll share them on the blog soon as I get more of them made. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: