Thursday, November 16, 2017

Graphic 45 Penny's Paper Doll Family Book


Kathleen and I did a swap using the Penny's Paper Doll Family

paper made by Graphic 45

I'll be posting the cover and pages of the book I made before

it was put together. 

Here is the cover. I used Tim Holtz clear knob on the front. 


1st page has a waterfall element. 


Here it is after the lace is pulled. 


Back of the 1st page. Had to have one featuring just the boys.
 
 
Second page. Has a pocket with an altered paper clip, and tag. 
 
 
Back of second page. Love how the window turned out. I
 
added the children, but stamped the background. Also colored the sky. 
 
My friend Kym might remember this conservatory window die as she
 
gifted it to me. (thanks!)
 
 
 Here is a closer view of the window. I added some fern punches for the greenery. 


 Third page has a double slider. 


Here is how it looks when it is pulled open. 
 
 
For the flip side of the page I first ran the clothing and dolls
 
through my Xyron machine then cut them out. 
 
The dolls are attached using Velcro so they can be removed
 
the pocket holds their clothes. 
 
 
Photo of the finished bound book. I used canvas paper for the 

binding. The bead doll I purchased at Hobby Lobby. 


Pages for the book, and cover are 6x6. This is a box that

I made to hold the book. 


Inside view. 

I told Kathleen that she won for best book. Wait till you see the

one she made for me. I'll be posting photos of that on tomorrows blog post. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: