Sunday, November 19, 2017

Scrap Happy Sunday #5


Welcome back to Scrap Happy Sunday. 

This is the 5th card I've made using that scrap bag I showed you

5 weeks ago. 

After making 5 cards I see that I haven't made a dent in the scrap bag! 

So I think I'll be making these for awhile. 

I used SU stamp set Tap, Tap, Tap. 

Love that set! 

See the little strip of burgundy showing. That

my dear readers is mulberry paper. 

Every once in a big life time I pull some out and use it. 

It rained cats, and dogs here all day! So didn't get outside much.

Me and hubby did hit the grocery store early yesterday, and picked

up the turkey. The big guy (18pounds) is chillin out in the fridge defrosting. 

The menu is all planned. There of course will be prep work, and baking

before Thursday. Looking forward to it! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: