Sunday, November 26, 2017

Scrap Happy Sunday #6


Sorry I have been missing in action for the past few days. 

Trying to recover after Thanksgiving and Sarah's birthday. 

With all the cleaning and cooking I was just to tired to stamp. 

I'm back today, and well rested. 

Today's card was made using a stamp that Betty found for me at Hollo's. 

It is a retired SU stamp, and part of a set, but I don't remember which one.

Hollo's split up some retired SU sets and were selling some of the single stamps for

as low as .50 each. What a deal! Thanks Betty for thinking of me! 


Love the shabby chic elephant! 


The greeting came from an old See De's stamp set called

Morsels Phrases, and Sentiments. 

While I was digging out the Christmas tree from the crawl space I found

an entire box full of See De's stamps. 


Take a look. A few of them are from different companies, but

most are See De's. When Pat Catan's was selling them for a buck

years ago I purchased a ton of them. Can't very well pass up

one dollar stamps....can we? 

The house is decorated for Christmas now. I'll take a photo of the

tree and post sometime this week. I decided not to put up the large tree. 

Went with the Barbie tree instead. I haven't had it up for two years now,

and was missing my Barbie ornaments. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: