Saturday, November 4, 2017

Playing with Paper and Lost Control


I'm still playing with Penny's paper doll paper. 

Normally I don't make square cards, but this one

had a mind of its own. 

Once I started layering all the different papers I 

lost all control of the size! 


The doll, postage stamps, hats, and flowers were

fussy cut then popped over the layers. 

I added some pearls, and glitter to the images. 

Today I'll be cleaning up the stamping studio. You should

see the amount of scrap paper pieces on the floor, well maybe

its a good thing you can't. I'm sure you would think I'm a slob! 

After the cleaning I need to go over the info again that I'll need

to know to work at the voting place again. Don't forget to vote on November 7th.

And....don't forget to set your clocks back tonight. Everyone gets an extra hour.
 
 So what will you do with your extra hour? 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: