Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Birthday Sarah!


Hard to believe that this sweet little baby is 35 today. 

This photo was taken with her dad at my parents home

on Oak Park. 

I gave birth to Sarah on Tuesday. Two days before Thanksgiving, 

and every now and then we get to eat birthday cake, 

and pumpkin pie! Her birthday lands on Thanksgiving this year. 


Here's my little princess (as my mom called her) tired out from 

a long day at the Cleveland Zoo. 


Sarah, brother John (in the middle), and cousin Corbet on

Uncle Tony's bike. 


Being silly!


Christmas time in Washington State. 


Hat in the air...all grown up. 


Senior photo. 


Christmas last year. 

Proud of you little girl. You grew up to be a beautiful woman. 


So I made her cupcakes this year. Black Forest cupcakes. 


Don't they look yummy! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

Later today we will be putting up the tree. 

Thankful trails
Karen

No comments: