Friday, November 17, 2017

Penny's Paper Doll Album made by Kathleen

 
I'm back today to show off this beautiful paper doll album 

that my crafty friend Kathleen made me. 


Here is a side view of the cover. Love all the scrumptious lace, and flowers.

All the dolls were individually cut out and popped on the background layer. 


There are many pages in the book, so I'm not going to post them all. 

Isn't the lace dies she used just gorgeous? I think Kathleen is the new die queen. 

I know she has more than I do! 


Lots of tags and pockets. 


There are two pages in the album that unfold to expose more artwork. 

Can't help but keep saying that she did an amazing job! 


I also love how she added a strip of paper lace in between each page. 

So elegant! 


More tags, and pockets. Kathleen said she used a lot of paper

to make this book for me, but I was worth it. So happy you think so Kathy!!!!


and other great page. 


Back of book has a chipboard pocket. 

Well all I can say is I want to be Kathleen when I grow up! 

Thanks so much!!!! I know all the hard work that went into the book. 

You are the best!!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow to show some more goodies that Kathleen sent me. 

I am one lucky girl! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: