Sunday, November 5, 2017

Scrap Happy Sunday #3


Still working on that scrap paper bag that has been sitting on my desk

from 3 weeks ago. The bag seems a little lighter now, but I 

still have lots of scraps in it!

Today's card is a simple note card that I pieced together. 

The flowers in the center is from a piece of designer paper. 

Broke out the chalks to add color to them. First the yellow then

a few light swipes of red along the edges of the roses. 


The wider black strip was embossed with a narrow scallop folder. 


I used some leftover strips to add interest to the inside card. 

Most of the time I add a greeting, but decided not to in this case. 

When I send the card to someone I'll add a greeting to fit the occasion. 
 
After looking at the finished card this could also be used as a mailable Monday card
 
as it doesn't have any embellishments, and no layers. All the strips are butted end to end and
 
not overlapped. 

It is suppose to get into the 70's today! JOY!!!!!

Looking forward to spending a lot of time in the great outdoors today!

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

lovemyparrots@yahoo.com said...

Gosh, how did I miss this? This card is beautiful!

Krafting Karen said...

maybe you missed it when you weren't seeing my blog posts on FB.