Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Mini Pumpkin Loaves


I got up early yesterday morning and made pumpkin bread. 

Since the heat was still off, and it was cold turning on the 

oven was a great idea. 


My friend Kat got me this cool mini loaf pan tin from Wilton. 

So I got to use it for the first time. 


I had to tear my kitchen apart last week just so I could find

my pumpkin bread recipe. I got it from the Plain Dealer

several years ago, and it is the best one I've ever made. 

I need to put it on a recipe card so I can keep it in my box, so

I won't lose it again.

We did have heat last night thank goodness! The guys are

coming back over this morning to finish off the work. 

Thanks to my friend Betty for letting me visit and make cards with her

yesterday. I didn't want to hang out at home while the new heater was putting in. 

Stamping trails 
Karen

No comments: