Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thanksgiving Theme Mini Treat Bags


OOPS! I joined a swap and forgot about it. 

Well not all my fault as the hostess forgot to post

partners, and I didn't see a notice for the swap. 

I got these completed yesterday so I can

put them in the mail today. 

Used SU mini treat bag thinlit die to create the bag.

Then I just added some embellishments. 


Close up view. The cardstock I used is from Tim Holtz's shattered kraft-core

color collection. You can see on the acorn bag that the 

cardstock looks weathered. 

Tuesday was a very long day at the polls. Glad that is over!

While I do enjoy working the polls I was there from 5:15 until 8:30 that night. 

Hubby worked the polls also, but he was at a different location. 

So today I'm hoping to get back to my normal schedule as I think

I got enough rest yesterday. Had to take a nap! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: