Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Bless Your Heart Mason Jar Card


I did find some time to stamp yesterday. 

This card was made using a stamp set I picked up on

the shopping trip Betty, and I went on. Set from Stampabilities called

Mason Jar/Banner. The set was on clearance, and I got it for a whopping

.75 cents. Just can't pass up a deal like that! 

Don't know who the little girl is holding the baby doll. It is from 

the stash of my mom's black and white photos. I thought

she was so cute with the baby doll so she got incorporated on the card. 


Hearts were made with different sized punches. 

The background was stamped with a script stamp. 


and here is an inside view. 

 I did have fun shopping with Betty yesterday. We got caught in the rain

every time we came out of a store, but at least it wasn't too cold out. 

Speaking of cold....today it will not be, as the forecast calls for temps in 

the lower 70's. Can you believe that one? Hope it doesn't trick the 

flowers to start poking their heads out, as I'm sure it won't last. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: