Saturday, February 24, 2018

Wish Card


I just love, love, love how this sweet card turned out. 

Only stamping I added to it was the greeting. 

The doll reminds me of the Campbell Kids. Remember those? 

Okay showing my age once again. 

Someone gave me this doll die cut in a swap. It has been in my stash collecting

vintage dust, so I wanted to put her on a card. To cute to stay in a box. 

I added some wink of Stella to the dress, hat, and shoes. 

Left the inside blank for now, but I'm thinking birthday card. 


Of course now that she is sitting on my desk so pretty I may just

keep her. I know, I know should send her to someone. 
 
It got up to 60 yesterday, so me and hubby went for a walk then visited 
 
the library, and did some reading. 
 
After that we went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner. 
 
Today I'll be getting some much needed cleaning done, and
 
baking a cake. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: