Friday, February 2, 2018

Pink Roses Pocket Letter for Kathleen


My friend Kathleen loves pink roses, so with her

birthday just around the corner I made this flower themed 

pocket letter for her. She received it yesterday, so I can

post photos now. 

The patterned paper I used came from Michael's. Called English Garden. 

Got it in the hot buy section. 


The my garden on the tag is metal that was bent into the words. 


Did the side bar with washi tape. Added a pink ribbon, watering can,
 
and trowel charm.
 
 
I thought butterflies would look good with the flowers, so
 
I added several of them. 
 
 
Broke out the fuse tool and added a shaker pocket. 


Kathleen loved it. She is having a milestone birthday this month. 

Wishing her a wonderful birthday, and an awesome trip. 

Since I'm typing this up the night before don't know yet if that

groundhog saw its shadow or not, but here is what I think.....

Doesn't matter because February just started, and it can snow

here in the northeast in April, so I know there will be 6 more weeks of

winter, and then some before it gets warm!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: