Sunday, February 25, 2018

Escape on a Bike


Wishing for Spring, and warmth! 

Till then I'm making some cards that will feel warm to me. 

The greeting on the front of the card says it all....Escape! 

Wish I could escape winter! 

The base card is white, and stamped with Crumb Cake ink using

Tim Holtz script stamp. 

The tree die was sent to me from my friend Ceil. I love how

this tree has a border going around it. 

Flowers were punched from yellow, and pink Basic Gray patterned paper. 


First thing I did was crumple up the paper in my hands. Then I used the punch

to get the shapes. I tried punching first then crumpling the paper, but it was harder

working with such tiny pieces. The punch is from SU. 


The bike is also a die cut that was sent to me this time from my friend Kathleen. 

I wanted to pop it over the card so I had to cut narrow pieces of foam tape to get

it to fit without it showing on the front. Added some small pearls to the flowers in the basket. 

We are celebrating hubby's birthday today since the kids will be able to come over. 

Pizza, and cake. What a combo! Oh did I say that it white cake with white icing? YUCK, but

that is the kind of cake hubby likes. Me and him are so different. I like chocolate, and he likes

vanilla. Well you know what they say about opposites and attraction. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: