Monday, February 19, 2018

Mailable Monday # 226


Happy Monday!

Today's card features an embellishment that

my friend Kym sent me. 

The iris folded flower. 

She also sent me some sequins, and


stitched artist trading cards. Thanks Kym! What a nice surprise!

I was going through, and organizing my ready made cards, and

discovered that I only had two thank you cards! 

Now how on earth did that happen? Well I gave out a ton

of cards this past Christmas for gifts, so my stock is running way low. 


You may see me post thank you cards in the days ahead as

I replenish my supply. 

Base is kraft cardstock. After stamping one side with a script stamp I

added a strip of navy cardstock. 

After I stamped thank you I added the folded iris flower with 

a large glue dot. Since this is Mailable Monday I didn't want to 

add any ribbon to the tag so I opted to use the Tim Holtz mini stapler to

the eyelet. 

Today I'll be going to Joann's with Betty, then later we will be going to lunch. 

Looking forward to hanging out with Betty. We have fun together. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: