Thursday, February 15, 2018

Send in the Clown,and Elephant


Send in the clowns, and in this case elephants too! 

This is a round robin artist trading card I received this week. 

I added the elephant, and quote to the card. 


Turning the card so you can read the quote, by P.T. Barnum. 


And I have two more ATC shares. This sweet little Valentine bear was 

made by Sue. 


and this one by Jennifer. 

It came in the pink pocket that is behind the card with

the little Valentine envelope. 

I've been going through my mom's photos. Happy to say that they

are all sorted and filed now along with the names of the family members

on the back of them. There were a ton of black and white photos that I 

didn't know who they were. Instead of discarding them I've decided to use

them in craft projects. I'll be back tomorrow to show you one of them. 

It was warmer yesterday, so I did get to take a walk around the neighborhood. 

Later in the day me and hubby went to the library. It started pouring while we were

there. Had to make a dash for the van. Needless to say hubby ran faster than me,

and I was the one who got soaked! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: