Saturday, February 10, 2018

Owl Love You Valentine Card



I was going through some clear stamp sets and came

across this adorable owl sitting on a branch. 

First thing I thought was this would make a cute Valentine card. 

The stamp was inked with black then stamped on cream cardstock. 

After coloring with Prima pencils it was punched with a 2 1/2 circle. 


The circle looked like a moon to me so I sponged it 

with Crushed Curry ink. 

I then stamped another owl and colored it with brighter colors. This one

was cut out, and popped off center of the first owl. 

I think I've been watching to much Planet Earth on the BBC as

I remember that the females (normally) are a duller color, and

the males are brightly colored. 


I just used some random word stamps for the inside greeting. 

Hubby finally found the movie Geo Storm at the Red Box, and I 

got to watch it last night. Good movie! 

Today I'm making a Joann Fabric run. They have storage containers 40% off,

and I'm looking for some to house my photos. 

Sending a shout out to my crafty buddy Kathleen who is celebrating her

70th birthday today. Hope you have an awesome day....I know she will as

she is on a cruise ship. Life is good girlfriend! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: