Thursday, February 22, 2018

Round Robin ATC


I've received several round robin artist trading cards this week. 

This one is finished. When I got it there was only the stamped

clover in the center and the strip of patterned paper and ric rack

across the bottom. I first colored in the clover with Prisma pencils. 

Next I added the little girl....isn't she cute!!!! 

Added the pot of gold sticker, glittered green heart, and button. I think

the other players will be happy with this one. 


This one I added everything in the center. The seahorse, fish, background coral, and

under the sea strip. 


This one is still in the process of being completed. 

The patterned paper was on the card along with an unattached die cut bird. 

I stamped the tree, grass, and the greeting. The bird looks like a cardinal so

every time I see one in my yard I think it is loved one sending me a message. 

That is why I used the thinking of you greeting. Kym this one will be on the

way to you. Have fun! 

Went to Costco yesterday. Got some new pillows, and some food. They

had really good samples yesterday so I bought more than what I went for, but

isn't that always the way it goes? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: