Saturday, February 17, 2018

Fun with Envelopes


I found some neglected 8x8 paper pads in my stash, and
 
thought hey I can make some envelopes with the envelope punch board. 
 
Wouldn't even have to cut paper! 
 
Couldn't help but get creative with some of the designs. 
 
This was an easy one. Red, yellow, orange and purple circles. 
 
Break out the balloon die. After cutting it out I glued it to the 
 
front and drew the balloon string with a fine tip Sharpie marker. 
 
I can use the balloon space to write in the name, and address. 
 
 
For the mason jar I added the lines around the lid, and added a bow on the 

side again using the marker.


Next came a star with stitched lines. I was on a roll now!


Love the world map. Again I used a die to cut the spot for the address. Since
 
it was the world I also stamped a little compass to the left of the address space. 
 
 
I'll have to go back and revisit this one. The background I stamped with

a script stamp was to dark to allow the type writer to show up to well. 


This one I just stamped on with script, and flower stamp. 


Really like the postage stamp paper. I added a piece of air mail

washi tape across the bottom. 


and I did a few with just the fine line marker. I took

a tag and traced around it. This one was done on a cream envelope.


This one on white. 


Just some free hand drawing. The address can be written in the 

space between the doodle! 



Okay go ahead and laugh at the name...Lick & Stick. I know I did! LOL

But this is great for making your own envelopes. 

You put the glue on the flap and allow it to dry. 

When you want to seal the envelope just moisten the glue with a damp

paper towel and seal. Works great.

Had fun stamping with Betty yesterday. I'll be back tomorrow and show

you the Easter cards I made. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: