Thursday, February 7, 2008

Been a Year

It's been one year since my brother left me. Still miss him very much. Seems like he has been on my mind a lot this past week. I've been weepy all day. And through the tears I got a sign. At least that is how I'm looking at it. I've been submitting my artwork to magazines in the hopes of getting published, and today of all days I received a magazine in the mail from Crafts n' things. They published one of my cards. The odd thing about it was that the card has a word stamp on it "Delight in Life" I think my big brother is still watching out for me, and he's telling me to be happy and that he is fine where he is now.

If you'd like to see the card it is in April edition of Crafts n' things on page 99.

I did get to stamp today. There is a tutorial on Splitcoast with the technique Faux Silk. I just had to try it out. Stamp set used Touch of Nature. If you'd like to try this fun and very simple technique go to
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/faux_silk/



Till tomorrow

Happy Stamping!

1 comment: