Monday, February 18, 2008

Rock n' Roll Puzzle, John Lennon


Here we go Monday morning once again. The weekends just go by to quick. Wish I had today off like my hubby does. The wind is really blowing outside. It's been raining most of the night. I guess that is a lot better than snowing!

We finished the Rock n' Roll puzzle last night. This was a Christmas gift from my friend Lisa. (Thanks again!) Hubby and I have been having fun working on this. Since he works second shift we found little bits of time to work on it during the week. Now that's its finished and glued together I need to start thinking about how I'm going to frame it.



Kudos to Stampin'Up! for having new quotes in there upcoming Spring Mini Catalog. "Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans" is one of my favorite quotes from John Lennon. This was a song on the Milk and Honey LP. Title is Beautiful Boy. He wrote it for his second son Sean. The John Lennon stamp was another Christmas gift. This stamp can be purchased at Via Los Vega stamps. I also used some more new stuff from the spring mini. Silver Hodge Podge Hardware. Love the new hardware! Lots of different fun sizes, and cool brads!

Well that's all for now. I need to get dressed and get ready for work
Happy Monday, and
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Kimm BT said...

Love the card Karen... and the blue colors are perfect.
Kimm BT