Thursday, February 28, 2008

What Came First? The Ribbon or the Card?



Me and my friend Lisa have been joking about this for weeks now. Every time I make a card seems like I just don't have the right ribbon to go with it, and believe me......I have tons of ribbon. Seems like I could just make a card go over to the ribbon shelve and have one right there to match the card. WRONG!!! So I have been telling her that the next time I make a card I'll select the ribbon first then work the cardstock, ink and stamps around the ribbon I choose. Well I did just that with this Purrrfect card! The ribbon I picked up at Michael's in the dollar bin. I liked the paisley on the ribbon. The border at the bottom of the card is a stamp from See-D's. Other stamps: Pun Fun, Paisley back ground. Another thing about this card is I used colors I don't normally use. I can't remember the last time I used Yo Yo Yellow or Only Orange for that matter.

Still a few hours left to get in on the blog candy. I'll be drawing the winner later this evening. Good Luck

Happy Stamping

No comments: