Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bird Two



I had some stuff left over from yesterday's card so decided to make another one. This one is using Always, and retired French Script background. The image in the lower left corner is called French Quarter from See-D's. Just love the blue and sage colors together.

I did get some housework finished yesterday. Hubby is still working on the taxes, but he did do me a great favor and went to the Library to work on them. He needed a tax book so he figured working on them while he was there was a good idea. I have to agree! Left me with the afternoon filled with some stamping time! I don't often have the house all to myself. I got so much done that I had time to color my hair! Had to get rid of the gray. Aging.....I'm against it! And what the heck is up with chin hair? My mom never told me about that. That's one of those things that just creep up on you.

Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend. I didn't get out to shop yesterday, but I'm on my way out today. I'm going to stop and see mom then hit Pat Catan's. Friend of mine asked if I could pick up some "Bling" brads. So I'll get those for you today Debby!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this card is so beautiful and elegant! :o)