Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sketch Challenge #6


Taking another Techno Monday Lunch Challenge http://technostamper.blogspot.com/
This didn't come out the way I had hoped. In hind site I shouldn't have used such a large stamp in the lower left hand corner. Love the layout. I'll be trying this one again. Stamps: See-De's French Quarter, Stampin'Up! French Script, and Always. Colors: So Saffron, Bordering Blue, and Close to Cocoa.

Glad Monday is over. It was a tough day. I had a new training class. Half were returning from last season and two were new. It's very hard to train new and returning staff together. My hats off to old time school teachers who taught many different grade levels in one classroom. It isn't easy! Hopefully today will be better. The two returning staff will be out of my training room, then I can just focus on the new staff.

Hubby's birthday is today. Happy Birthday Honey!!! He is 51 years young today. I bought him a cake. I was going to make one but I was just to beat after work. I got him another Home Depot gift card. He still has lots from Christmas, but at least this way he'll have more money to spend for home improvements when the weather gets warmer. And speaking of weather......more snow on the way for us. YAY just what I wanted.....NOT

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, I love how this turned out! Beautiful. By the way tell hubby Happy Birthday! Thanks for playing.