Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monday Sketch Challenge # 5



Having fun with Techno's Monday Challenges!Check out her blog http://technostamper.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the challenges Mary Jo! Just love them!

I made the card just large enough to fit in a business size envelope. Cardstock: Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Ballet Blue, and Lovely Lilac. The scallop strip was made using the slit punch. The white strip was made using the heart Cuttlebug embossing folder. Window punch was used for the words.

I just can't get warm today. It's not that cold, but the room I'm in at work is bringing in to much air from outside so the room is really cold. Then it's cold outside, and when I come home we have the heat setting at 67 so it's cold in the house to. I swear it's a blessing that I haven't gotten sick yet!

Please spring get here soon!!!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!!

2 comments:

MJ said...

This is just darling. I forgot about that set. I love how you did the scallops and the embossing looks great too. Super job on the sketch. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Great card Girlie Love that cuttle bug :-)
xoxox
Dawn griffith