Friday, February 15, 2008

Flowers



I woke up to flowers yesterday morning. Hubby works second shift and stopped to pick me up flowers. I was sleeping when he came home, but found them on the table when I was getting ready for work. Course he also left me chocolate and a card that sings You Are my Everything by Barry White. How romantic.





I made this card sometime ago and submitted it to a magazine. It didn't get published. At least I can post it on my blog now. Stamp set: Roses in Winter, and Floral Background. Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla. The background was stamped then run through a crimper. VersaMark was swiped across the ridges then I added gold embossing powder. If you click on the smaller view of the card you will be able to see the crimping done on the background

TGIF!!!!

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

Debby said...

Wow you lucky girl, those flowers are beautiful. I got a Valentines kiss. LOL, better than nothin'.
Happy Valentines Day Karen. And thanks for the E is for Excellent Award. You made my day.