Saturday, February 2, 2008

Barbie Valentine



Well today is a lot less hectic than yesterday. I slept in! WOW how often does that happen? Like never. I slept in till 9. Got up got some breakfast, walked two miles, went to the grocery store and picked up junk food for hubby and son so they can pig out tomorrow during the Super Bowl. I still have to make mom cupcakes. Tomorrow is her 76 birthday.

I did manage to finished up the stamp room. So it's nice clean, and very well organized. I even got to stamp! Today's card was made using Barbie stamps. I decided since Barbie boxes are mostly pink to stay within this color range. The technique is call Tone on Tone. You just work with the same colors of various hues. You can add a neutral color with the technique. The heart pocket has been all the rage lately. I'm seeing them everywhere. I thought it needed something so I added a bit of hand crochet lace that I found (while cleaning)yesterday.

So.......that old ground hog saw his shadow today. Which means 6 more weeks of winter. I got news for him........It's February and I'm in Ohio......of course there are going to be 6 more weeks of winter. There always is. It really doesn't start to warm up till the end of April.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: