Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



Hope your sweetie remembered you today!

I was feeling like I really needed a shot of Spring weather. So what better way to get that but to stamp up some flowers. Stamp set is Level 3 Hostess Time Well Spent. I used a new Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. First I took the brayer and inked it up with Twist spectrum ink (retired), then rolled the inked brayer on the inside of the Cuttlebug folder, inserted Shimmery White cardstock in the folder then ran it through the Cuttlebug. The color of the flowers really just made me feel happy! What a lift for my Winter Blues!

What a mess driving home yesterday. We had a snow storm that turned into rain, then it froze. So it was really fun driving home in slush. Roads were very slippery. I'll be happy when the weather warms up just a bit.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Created By You said...

Love this card, very pretty!
Hugs,
Sharon