Friday, February 29, 2008

Sleeping Bunnies


I was playing around this evening. Not really what I was going for. I hate it when I have an idea in my brain but can't quite get that idea onto the cardstock. The sleeping bunnies is an old stamp. I was rummaging though some of my single stamps and came across this one. I still think the "Potter" bunnies are cute! Next time I'm going to break out the prisma pencils and see if I can get better results than what I did with the aqua painter.

Hard week at work. Drama drama drama with some of the new seasonal staff. I hope that next weeks class will go better.

I came home with a headache and still have it. I'm going to go plop myself in front of the tv and just chill out for awhile. Maybe I'll have some more energy tomorrow.

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Love your bunny card Karen, really cute. Reminds me of the story Peter Cotton Tail.
I make a card last night to for Easter that is going to be my card to family. We must of both had Easter and bunny's on the brain last night.
Hope your headache is better today. Stress can really bring on the headaches.
Angel Hugs
Debby