Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let's Here It For Rub-Ons!


OMG! I'm a loving the Sell-A-Brations Rub-Ons! So fun to work with! You can use these on tin, glass, ribbon, cardstock, wood, candles, photos, and I'm sure there are a few more places to use these that I didn't list.



Some Rub-Ons tips:

Trim the image you wish to use, but leave some excess going around the image.
Use a clean surface if you are using something other than cardstock. Example tin, or wood. Make sure there isn't any dust
Remove the backing and place the image on the surface you want to put it on. Press down. The adhesive on the image will grip the surface
You can use the stick that comes with the Rub-Ons but I like to use the Empresssor Stylus. It just rolls over any surface smoothly.
Make sure to go over all the image. When you are finished gently remove the paper very slowly. If it turns out that you missed a spot you can put the paper back down and go over the image again where you missed.





The stamp set used is Level 3 Time Well Spent. I also used the new background stamp Riot of Petals. Colors Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue, Very Vanilla and So Saffron.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm off to make Chili for dinner. Hubby had to work overtime today and will be home at 5 so I want to have dinner ready for him.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Tammy Q Howell said...

I love the flower pot! I haven't purchased the rub ons yet, but am going to now. Thanks for the inspiration!