Monday, February 4, 2008

Bella


I bought a bunch of new Bella stamps, and they were still in the packages! Shame on me for not using them right away. Just love this one with the big umbrella and boots. The flowers are also a new item. Thanks Kat! She got me lots of cool flowers to work with for Christmas. It's always fun to pull out new supplies to work with.

After having three days off work it was very hard to get up this morning and go to work. At least the weather was warmer. This is the first time that I didn't have to scrape ice off the wind shield. It's suppose to get up into the 60's tomorrow. So take that groundhog!!!!

Tomorrow is FAT TUESDAY!!! So plan on eating well, if you will be giving something up before Easter. I'm giving up chocolate. Not that I eat that much now, but I do enjoy my dark chocolate.

Happy Monday!
Happy Stamping

3 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Oh, the bellas are soooo addicting, aren't they!!! Great card! Love that cuttlebugged background!!!!

Krafting Karen said...

OMG Amber yes the Bella's are just way too much fun to work with. I think I have 12 of them now. Of course I'll be adding more to my collection!

Lorie said...

Super cute card with Billyboatabella! I'm not going to tell you how many Bella's I have! LOL!