Monday, February 25, 2008

Drat the Weekend is Over


The weekends go by way to fast!!! You're looking at a gal who really just doesn't like Monday Mornings! I think I'm related to Garfield the cat. I did go to bed early last night 10:30 that's early for me, but then I woke up at 4:30 so here I am instead of going back to bed to catch a few more ZZZZ's I'm at the computer typing up my blog post for the day. I'll be exhausted when I get home, and most likely will take a nap.



I did some damage yesterday at Pat Catan's...44.00 worth. Well in all fairness to me all of it was not mine. I shopped for two friends also, so I only spent 22.00 Which is pretty good for me. Of course I bought more stamps, and like I really need more rubber. We all know I don't:)

Of course it's all the store's fault. If they are going to temp me with 1.00, and 2.50 stamp sets, and I'm just weak when it comes to new rubber, what can you expect. Right?



Worked on this card for a swap I'm in. Technique is called Faux Silk. You can find the directions for this at splitcoaststampers. Just love the Always stamp set!

I took hubby out to the Roadhouse last night for dinner. His birthday is Tuesday and since he works second shift we decided to go last night. There was a 20 minute wait when we got there so we put our names on the list and went out for a stroll around the mall before going back. It was a nice way to end the day. I was a bit stressed earlier. I went to visit with mom in the morning and was talking to her nurse. There was a bad strain of flu that went though the home last week, and 5 of the patients died. That was really scary. Mom did pick up some congestion and they had her on breathing treatments but all in all she is doing well.

Well I have to get off the puter now and get my act in gear for work. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

Linda Pearce said...

Very nice blog. Particularly like your comment "like I really need more stamps". Guess that pretty much sums it up for us all. I too am an avid stamp collector and stampers. Can't wait for the next new SU minis to arrive.

Happy stamping (and shopping),
Linda Pearce