Monday, February 11, 2008

Oink, Oink Valentine!


My friends stamp much better than I do! I think they need to make there own blogs so they can share! Thanks for the great Valentine card Connie!



She also made me an obscure holiday card. This one is for Chocolate Mint day. Just love these colors together.

I didn't have time to stamp this evening. I'm bushed!!!! We had a winter storm come in last night, so I needed to get up early in case the roads were bad. They were not bad, but the cold was really harsh. Minus 20 below wind chill factor. Say it with me......BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I'll be glad when spring rolls around. Hubby had off today because the public schools were closed. He took me out to dinner when I got home from work. That was really sweet of him. We may have school closing tomorrow also. They are calling for more snow. Between 4 to 8 inches worth. Now if hubby has off tomorrow I'm going to get him up early so he can clean and warm up the car. Then he can take me to work and pick me up. Aren't I just rotten!!!!!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Karen,
Just stopping by random blogs. I always wanted to get in to stamping but never have had the time. I like the valentine cards. Theresa

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness! That is a cute pig card! Oh, and you've been tagged...check out my blog!

Diane said...

Lorie tagged you,so I'm stopping by and see all kinds of nice work!
I'll have to be back,your cards are
beautiful!!