Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Haven't Forgot About My Readers

Just wanted to say I didn't forget about you.....I've been so tired from the training I started this week. I'm the Seasonal Staff Trainer at my job, and the first group came this week. I've been to tired to do much of anything when I get home. For the past three days I've been getting something to eat and then falling asleep on the couch. I know very bad!!!!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll force myself to stay away long enough to stamp something.

On a good note one box of my large SU order will be here on Friday. I know that will keep me awake! The thought of new Rubber to play with. How exciting!!!! I was a bit bummed cause the order shipped in two boxes and the second one won't be here till Monday. Oh well.....still lots to play with on Friday.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: