Friday, June 1, 2012

Garden

Our blueberries are doing great this year. The plants are two years old and this will be the first year they have had blueberries on them. We think its because the neighbor next to us cut down all there trees in the back so now we are getting tons of sunlight. Great for the garden!
We planted 7 bean plants, and they are all flowering now.
My sweet mint plant
Cinnamon basil plant that Sarah got me for Mother's Day. I also planted some lemon basil you can see it coming up in this pot also.
Humming bird feeder and plant. The shepherds hook belonged to my mom. We got it for her while she was in the nursing home. Mom loved to watch the birds come to the feeder.

I spent the day prepping more for the open house on Saturday. Should be fun! Going to the movies today. Can't wait to see The Huntsman.

Happy June 1st! Today is the first day to order from the new Stampin'Up! 2012/2013 catalog! YAY 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: