Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter? You Betcha!

I love chocolate, and I love peanut butter (wish I was the one who invented Reese cups!).However I don't like how they seem to cling to my hips. I was one happy girl to discover Peanut Butter & Co on the grocery store shelve. Made from all Natural peanut butter and dark chocolate. YUM!!!!

Serving size 2 tablespoons
170 calories
13 grams fat
2 grams fiber

Low on Weight Watcher points compared to regular peanut butter.
I like it with apple slices, bananas, low fat honey grahams, and in my morning oatmeal! I mashed up a banana and added one tablespoon of the peanut butter. OMG it is so good! I never eat 2 tablespoons at one time it is way to much. I just like enough to savor it. It does cost a bit more, but it is pretty reasonable at Walmart. They do have other flavors. I've been eying the Raisin and Cinnamon one. I'm sure it will end up in my cart one day.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: