Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Clean and Simple Guy Card



It rained all day yesterday. Not just a gently misting rain I'm talking raining cats and dogs rain. It let up for 10 minutes around 5 pm so I ran out real quick and picked tomatoes. There were a ton of them red on the vine. I picked two baskets full and I know I didn't get them all. 

Simple card today. Crumb Cake base, cream, More Mustard and Cajun Craze layers. Word Play stamp set. I had these brads that look like upholstery  tacks, and thought they would look good. Card is sponged with Soft Suede.

I didn't sleep so good Sunday night. Went to bed early but then got up at 2. My legs and knees were bothering me and I just couldn't get comfortable. So I got up made more cards, played on the computer, watched The Honeymooners, and finally fell asleep on the couch at 5:30 then got up at 8. Rough night! 
 
Today I'm going to finish up the guy cards, and maybe go visit my mom in law.....got to get rid of some of these tomatoes, and I know she loves them! 

" Eating to live, not living to eat "

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: