Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bugs!

EWWWW can we say YUCK!!!! I was weeding the garden yesterday and found these slug like things all over my eggplant. GROSS!!!!!!

Of course I had to get Skip on the problem bugs right away. We normally do not use any chemicals in the garden but these things called for it. There were so many of them. Funny that they were only on the eggplants.

Wasn't as busy yesterday as I had planned to be. After working out in the morning then weeding my back decided it had had enough. I think the double workouts on the treadmill caught up to me. So I decided to take the rest of the day slow. I wrapped some birthday presents for my friend Lisa, and did what my friend Connie calls "piddle". Which means I did things but didn't really accomplish much.

Hoping the back will feel better today and I'll be able to get more done. 

Weigh in - Lost 1.3 pounds

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: