Friday, August 10, 2012

Greeting Card Kids Snow Card



Sorry about the late post today. The day got away from me and then I had to track down my camera as John was using it the other day and didn't return it. Not complaining since he is the one who gave me the nice digital camera!


I started with a layer of watercolor paper, then embossed it with Northern Furry embossing folder. Using an water brush added some color from dye based ink pads, Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, and Marina Mist. When it was dry I added some frost white paint. Can't really see it in the photo. I must say I love the blues and gray together! 


It rained and rained last night and early this morning. Got some nice thunder and lightening also. I was out on the treadmill when it was storming and just hoping that the power wouldn't go out till the workout was finished. We really needed the rain. Everything was so darn dry. 

Stamp Camp tomorrow. Looking forward to that. Suppose to be cooler in the low 70's. Will be a very comfortable day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: