Thursday, August 23, 2012

Stocking Stuffer Snowman Gum

I'm so happy with how this project turned out. So cute! I used a black and orange Sharpie marker to make the faces on the clear plastic part of the gum pack. Just to make it more fun I tried to change up the faces and have them looking in different directions, and have different size carrot noses.
Then I got the bright idea to give each one a top hat. So easy to make using the new Little Labels Punch Pack from the SU catalog. I just added a strip of cardstock at the bottom to make the hat brim. Colors: Black, Not Quite Navy, and Baja Breeze.
On the front of the holder I used Snow Much Fun stamp set. Snowman stamped on Shimmery White cardstock then colored with aqua painter. Added some glitter with Dazzling Details.
I used the box that the gum was packaged in to make a template for the box I created. One inch circle punch to make the notch on the front of the package. Also used: Modern label punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, and 1 3/4 circle punch.

What a fun project this was to make! These would make great stocking stuffers,and I know its early to be thinking about Christmas, but for a crafty person its never to early!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Judith said...

Adorable. Thanks for sharing.