Friday, August 24, 2012

Crocheted Heart Barbie Outfit

Well thank goodness my daughter Sarah kept all her Barbie dolls. I collect them but mine are all there original boxes, and I needed one to fit the outfit I made. This is a birthday gift for a friend who requested that I make it for her.
This is a closer look at the detail. I have to say it was not fun making the stitch on the skirt, but it does look like little hearts. I got the pattern at Amber's Crochet Cottage  
She has lots of great crochet projects on her blog.

Love the matching heart purse. Everyone knows that Barbie needs her accessories! 


I was really on fire yesterday as far as workouts goes. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill in the morning, then later in the day around 8 pm I did another 30. The knee is back to normal, and I'm so thankful that it is. I am doing a little bike riding but not as much as I was before.

Today I'll be doing some cleaning, and maybe do some weeding in the garden. The tomatoes are coming in. I've already frozen 4 large bags of them. Not to mention how many I've eaten! I'm also planning to make homemade tomato sauce with some today. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Stamping trails
Karen
 

No comments: