Sunday, August 5, 2012

Quick little Tags



Just two little tags to share today. Trying to use up little left over pieces of designer paper. The ornaments are made using five 1 3/8" circle punches. Each one is folded in half then glue to the next one. So easy to do. I didn't have a holly punch so I used the leaf from the bird builder punch to add some greenery to the tag.
Just added a word on each tag and some red ribbon. I think they are just darling!



Hotter than Georgia asphalt out yesterday. Mid 90's but felt way over 100. I got up early and did my grocery shopping then hit the treadmill for 35 minutes. We took a bike ride after dinner, but it was just a quick one as it was too hot to breathe. My knee is not liking the bike very much these days. Its been okay to walk on, but hurts a bit if I ride the bike. Hoping it will get stronger as I really don't want to give up my bike.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Marianne. Enjoy your day and enjoy going to Outback!


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: