Thursday, August 16, 2012

Creative Elements


Update

Okay I didn't like the card so I did a re-vamp this morning. I think I like this one better. Instead of embossing the tag I added a layer of the word designer paper. I think it brightened up the tag a bit. Also did away with the Pacific Point color flowers.
The scrap of lace ribbon that the flower is on I grudged it up by sponging it with Night of Navy ink.

 My friend let me borrow this great stamp set. I'm looking forward to playing with it this week and making us some great cards! The first one I made is just a collage. I also used Established Elegance. Colors Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, cream, and Pacific Point. Not sure I like the Pacific point used for the flower. I may go back and change that.
Close up of the flowers. I do like the lace and pearls on the card.


Not much else going on here. I worked on Japanese knot bags yesterday. Got four of them done. WOW! Skip is working a later shift today. He will be heading off to work at noon, so I'll be bringing him his lunch around 4. Maybe I'll ride the bike up there. I could carry the food in a backpack. Something to think about.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: