Monday, August 27, 2012

More Guy Cards

Still working on those guy cards. I used Established Elegance stamp set with Early Espresso ink. Strip of Not Quite Navy cardstock, brown brad, and a key at the bottom of the card to finish it off. Clean and simple.
On this one I used some "Vintage" designer paper by Stampin'Up! I don't remember what the name is but the colors of the paper are all Chocolate Chip and Vanilla. The date on the paper is 06 so I've had it for quite a while now. I need to blow off the vintage dust and use this stuff! I thought the stripes on the designer paper went well with The Open Sea stamp set. I used the round map of the globe as a moon for the ship to sail under.


Was really hot here yesterday. Got up into the 90's. I did get my 45 minute treadmill in before it got to hot in he garage, but the temp was reading 80 in there. What a way to sweat off the fat! LOL

Pretty relaxing day. Got some stamping done, watched a movie, then took a late evening bike ride with Skip. We were going to go out to Applebee's yesterday, but I decided to stay at home, as I had some food that I needed to make. I got to grill salmon. That was really good! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: