Saturday, August 11, 2012

Snowman Cello Bag

Just a quick little post. We will be making these cute little pee-a-boo snowman cello bag toppers today at Stamp Camp. I got the peek-a-boo frames die last year but have not used them much (shame on me!). They make cute toppers for the cello bags. Added some Dazzling Details to the snowman and stocking.
Inside of the topper. 

Going to be very pretty out today. In the low 70's and the rain has moved on....I think it went to Texas according to my friend Kat. I just had to blow it her way!


Weigh in - lost 3.5 pounds. GO ME!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen 

6 comments:

Marianne said...

yeah! congrats on such a great week! have fun at your stamp camp!

Judith said...

You go girl!!!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

very cute!!! following you from SC

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks everyone!
Latenight....what part of SC? We lived there many years ago when hubby was stationed there in the Navy.

Cherie said...

Congrats! Keep up the great work! Snowmen are just too darn cute! Blow the rain harder.....didn't get any in my part of Texas! :)

Krafting Karen said...

Cherie it rained most of the day. I did my best to blow it a little harder your way :)