Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pinterest Case Guy Card

This was such a great guy card that I found on Pinterest that I had to CASE it. Love the way the designer paper was used as books. I used the simply scored tool from SU to make score marks in the paper to make them look like book bindings.
Here you can see a close look at the words used. Lately I've been on a guy making card kick. I never seem to have a good guy card in my stash when I need one so I figured I best get busy and make some.


Speaking of busy.......we washed 3 cars yesterday and waxed one. That was a workout! It was pretty hot outside. I started off with bare feet, but the soles of my feet got pretty hot and to the burning point on the hot driveway so I had to put the shoes back on. After we cooled off rested and had dinner we headed out to the park for a nice long walk. It was nice as John helped with the cars and also went walking with us. Great day!




I have to share with you....after my weigh in yesterday and a 1.2 lost I am exactly 30 pounds away from my personal goal weight. So as a visual I'm using 30 pearls in a clear jar and will move them over to the empty jar as the weigh loss journey continues. I'm feeling confident that I can make it. Seems fitting for me to use pearls in the jar to represent the pounds. I just love pearls!

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: